Plumbing is more than just pipes! It’s the sink that you wash your hands in, the bath that you relax in and the fixtures that you just can’t live without. The plumbing, water appliances and fixtures in your home should not be overlooked.
We offer all levels of plumbing – no job is too small. From changing tap washers right through to installing bathrooms, showers and central heating, whether in a domestic property or commercial premises.
At Leakless Plumbing and Heating we pride ourselves on the quality of plumbing installations and repairs. We are fully qualified plumbing professionals who are ready to fix all of your problems that you might have with your plumbing systems.
Every home owner needs a plumber at some stage. By keeping our contact details to hand, you can be confident that your next gas or plumbing emergency won’t turn into a crisis.
Our Plumbing Service’s cover:
- Full bathroom installations
- Replacing baths and sinks
- Repairing broken taps
- Fitting new taps
- New toilet installations
- Unvented cylinders installed and repaired
- Vented cylinders installed and repaired
- Installations of washing machines & dishwashers
- Waste disposal units
- Garden taps
- Shower installations shower repairs
- Finding and repairing leaks
- Ensure that you know the location of the stop valve on the incoming water supply and that it works.
- You should also make sure that you know the location of your outside manhole should access be required to your drains.
- In cold weather, take measures to prevent water pipes from becoming frozen.
- Ensure that all exposed pipes and storage systems are properly insulated, especially those in the loft region. If in doubt open up the hatch to the roof space to allow some heat to come through from the house, to keep the cistern from freezing.
- Do not let dripping taps and ball valves go unchecked – this is a sure sign that your plumbing system requires maintenance.
- Stop valves will corrode – check yours every 3-months.
- Ask your plumber to fit isolation valves – this will help in emergency situations and can help to prevent unnecessary damage to your home in case of a plumbing emergency.